Monday, December 4, 2023

Sasquatch

The Sasquatch Report:

I am what you would call a "Hopeful Skeptic"  with all my time in the woods nothing has shouted BIGFOOT to me until recently. I was on an overnight backpacking trip in Cherokee National Forest and I heard distinct wood knocks. I cannot confirm these were from a Bigfoot and could have been people out looking for one but I also cannot say it was not a bigfoot.

I have create this page as a sort of index for interesting bigfoot information I run across along with any personal experiences or lack there of I have out in the woods. 

Year Page Index:

2023

2024

2025

2026

2027

2028

2029

2010


Favorite Sasquatch Podcasts:

Sasquatch Tracks - One of my favorite podcasts on the Sasquatch phenomena. Micah, Dakota, and Jeff are very down to Earth and talk about Sasquatch in a very Scientific way.  

They have a lot of really good guests on, and ask really insightful questions.

Take a listen and let me know what you think!



Bigfoot & Beyond - The OGs of the Bigfoot work Cliff Barackman and James "Bobo" Fay from Finding Bigfoot fame come to you each week with a new Podcast

They have good guests and usually one a month will do a Q&A session with listeners. I find it really insightful though they can get into a little bit of the woo. 

Take a listen and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Abrams Falls & Rabbit Creek Loop

Trip Journal: Great Smoky Mountain National Park March 28 – 30, 2024  - Day One: Thursday March 28, 2024 -   I got off work at 16:00 and wen...