Mary Ellen is truly my soul mate and I could not possible list all the wonderful things she does for me. I just want to let her know that I love her very much and here is to many more happy years together!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Ten Wonderful Years
Mary Ellen is truly my soul mate and I could not possible list all the wonderful things she does for me. I just want to let her know that I love her very much and here is to many more happy years together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overnight Gear Test
Great Smoky Mountains National Park May 22, 2026 Blog Post: I f you have been watching my videos and reading my blog, then you know I have...
-
Red River Gorge Geological Area August 22-24, 2025 Blog Post: In July of 2024 my friend Greg and I took a trip to Red River Gorge with t...
-
Red River Gorge August 23, 2025 Video Description & Notes: Note: I will be doing a full trip blog and video on my Red River Gorge weeken...
-
Great Smoky Mountains National Park Mount Le Conte - September 11, 2025 ____________________________________________________________________...
No comments:
Post a Comment