Well it finally happened we closed on our house and are moving up to Fishers! Now we only have to be displaced 10 more days and we will be able to move into our new home, and I bet my parents can't wait either and Mary, Liam, the two cats and myself are living in their upstairs.
I'll try and post some pictures in the next view days.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overnight Gear Test
Great Smoky Mountains National Park May 22, 2026 Blog Post: I f you have been watching my videos and reading my blog, then you know I have...
-
Red River Gorge August 23, 2025 Video Description & Notes: Note: I will be doing a full trip blog and video on my Red River Gorge weeken...
-
Cherokee National Forest July 26-27, 2025 Finally got to a campsite I have been eyeing along the Bald River, and it is a great spot. You are...
-
Red River Gorge Geological Area August 22-24, 2025 Blog Post: In July of 2024 my friend Greg and I took a trip to Red River Gorge with t...
No comments:
Post a Comment