Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ten Wonderful Years

This past 18th of September I have been married to my wife for ten years. I really cannot believe it when I say it ten years is a long time, but it has been seventeen years since we first started dated at the end of our freshmen year of high school. I mean what can I truly say that will do this justice, we have practically grown up together and when I think about it probably not many couples can say that.

Mary Ellen is truly my soul mate and I could not possible list all the wonderful things she does for me. I just want to let her know that I love her very much and here is to many more happy years together!

No comments:

Abrams Falls & Rabbit Creek Loop

Trip Journal: Great Smoky Mountain National Park March 28 – 30, 2024  - Day One: Thursday March 28, 2024 -   I got off work at 16:00 and wen...